I wish I had more time to update this blog more often, but as life goes, things get in the way and you never make time to do the things that u want to do. But hey, I'm here now with some time to spare... so here goes...
Life in Cape Town has been pretty normal. Boring at times. The thing is not that there's not much to do. There is so much to do, but I really dont like going out and about on my own. So I often find myself sitting at home, doing nothing... Yes, sad you would say. I agree. People tell me that I should make friends and start doing something. Problem is, in CT it is not so easy to make friends. The people here are not as friendly and welcoming as back home. You kind of have to "prove" yourself first before you get in.
I do know some guys from back home with who I get along well, and on the odd occation we do stuff together. But I cant really hang out with these guys. They are into clubbing etc. and I really wont be found on that scene.
The people at church are friendly and really nice, but I only get to mingle with them when I go to church or go to young adults meeting. But that's where it ends. Im not in a hurry to do anything though, so I take it as it comes.
Other than that Im doing well. My car is not so well though. Seems as if the years are taking its toll ont he old guy. So I tend to spend a bit on the greezer. Hopefully I can get it sorted out again. *sigh*
No comments:
Post a Comment