I am utterly dissapointed with the SABC's broadcasts (or shall I say: lack thereof) of the RWC matches. Since when do you only broadcast 2 quaterfinal matches?! This is rediculous.
I missed the live action and did not have the pleasure of seeing the All Blacks going down. When I got to see it eventually (in a highlights package) it was like eating old cupcakes.
And the commentary is pathetic! Pieter Hendricks was a good player in his days. But does that make him a commentator? No! Well, a bad one at least. The guy keeps on saying the same thing over and over again. It has even become a joke amongst me and my collegues. "Ja nee Craig...", "Die jong speler het n GROOT toekoms voor hom", "Soos ek voorheen gese het, Craig, spoed keer jy net met spoed" etc.... And Pieter: We do understand English. No need to repeat everything that Craig says. And I'm falling asleep with his robocop voice. It is so monotonous; like driving through th Freestate. Does he perhaps come from there?? hmmm... should explain a few things...
Please SABC, we pay a lot on Tv licences. The least you can do is to ensure that we get quality broadcasts.
No comments:
Post a Comment