Friday, June 04, 2010
Reflective thoughts...
While driving home after a long day's work and stress, sitting in traffic is the perfect opportunity to reflect on the day gone by.
The other day I found myself in that very situation. Traffic was packed (as usual), people were stressing on the roads, some looking to cut in front of others, others just moving along...
I was thinking about the stress of the day, the unfairness of life, how I wish someone in the office would just leave me alone (did I say leave all together?), then I looked up at the mountain and wondered at the beauty of God's creation and suddenly my problems and stresses seem to just disappear into nothingness...
Then I thought of Psalm 121
Prayer: Lord, help me to remember that my help comes from you and that nothing in this life can take the place of your awesomeness! Amen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment